One of my favorite parts about the day after Thanksgiving is my first order (and only order) of a peppermint mocha from a coffee shop. The reason why it’s my only order of a peppermint mocha is because I know what nastiness goes into them at a coffee shop.
But fear not, Drizzlers! I’ve created a dairy free and super clean peppermint mocha creamer that will have you enjoying this seasonal treat, perhaps, all year long. It also makes a fantastic hostess gift so be sure to make double the batch and maybe leave a jar on your neighbors doorstep. Share the chocolatey peppermint love with everyone!
Stay Safe out there, Drizzlers!
Dairy Free Peppermint Mocha Creamer
- 1 1/4 c. dairy free milk or coffee creamer, divided
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbls. cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp. oil based peppermint extract
- Pour 1/2 c. dairy free milk or coffee creamer into a small saucepan. Add the granulated sugar, bring to barely a simmer and whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the cocoa powder and peppermint extract and whisk until well mixed.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks and enjoy in your favorite coffee!
Happy Foods are the Best Foods!